Our mission is to encourage and nurture youth to live beyond their socially imposed limitations; to develop their character, talents, and leadership skills, allowing them to go beyond a dream and achieve remarkable excellence. We provide social-emotional development, STEM enrichment programs, and college readiness support by way of after-school programs, pop-up events, and youth conferences. As a Black-led and Black-benefiting nonprofit organization, we take pride in fostering change through opportunity and empowerment in our beloved city of Baltimore.
Your Donations Count!
When you give to The Be. Org today, you are creating more opportunities for youth in Baltimore to...
- explore interests and career paths like coding and computer sciences through our Be. Virtual programs
- build friendships and self-empowerment through the Girls Empowerment Academy
- discover post-high school paths through college visits, FAFSA, and Writing workshops with Be. Future Ready Programming
- gain industry-recognized certifications in coding through Be. Virtual
- consider new interest in essential skills like cooking and gardening through The Food Playground
- build confidence and Be. their wildest dreams